Marriage marks the beginning of a new chapter in a couple’s life. It binds a person to a lifetime commitment and hence it is essential that certain rules are kept in mind, while planning a wedding to make it the most memorable day for both the parties.
- Consider taking your and your fiancé’s personalities into account while preparing for the big day. You want your wedding to be unique, right?The invitation card, the food and the décor are some places where personal touches can be inserted.
- Be straightforward and upfront with all your vendors and inform them of your likes and dislikes. For example, provide a ‘must capture’ list to your photographer or a ‘don’t play’ list to your DJ or band.
- Remember to send ‘thank you’ notes to everybody including the officiant, who helped turn your wedding into a special one.Your kind words will be valued and held in high regard.
- Try to remain in your budget. You want everything to be perfect and in doing so, you might overlook the budget you had planned. Cross out the non-essential items on your list such as custom made napkins, signboards, unnecessary favors etc.
- Don’t forget to keep yourself nourished throughout the day. With all the excitement and running around, it is easy to skip a meal. However a quick snack at regular intervals is important. Moreover consuming alcohol on an empty stomach is perilous.
- Don’t worry about the little things. Everyone wants their wedding to be extraordinary but it is okay, if things don’t turn out to be exactly the way you want them to. Remember to relax and take each moment as it comes.
- Don’t waste your time on social media. If you are in a hurry to change your relationship status or upload your pictures, save it for the next day.
- Don’t forget to arrange transportation for your guests. Your guests are as important as yourself and they are the ones who make your wedding remarkable.
If you want to make DC Wedding Limo transportation arrangements for your guests, contact us at Limousine Service Rates, or if you have a friend or a loved one coming over from another city, our Cleveland Airport Car Service will be just right for you.